onsdag 4. mai 2011

Cupcakes

I had a good day today ^^ 
It started with a 6 hours test at school. We just had to write an essay x) And I was the LAST one to finish. Hahaha!! :D 

When I came home I cleaned my room, and do you know what? I have a floor!! 

LOOK!!


A few hours after I cleaned my room I made some cupcakes with my sister. 
I think they look NICE :D 

Here is some  pictures of them ^^ 

This one is my favorite <3 



That's what I did today ^^ What have you done today? :) 


And here is some pictures from the easter ;) 


Me and my cousin Leah-Nathalie <3 

Leah-Nathalie 

Mom put some things in my hair to make me look nicer x) (Just for fun ofc) 

Ehmm... What can I say? x) 

I took this picture from Cornelia's blog http://shwat.blogg.no/ :) 
This is Cornelia and me <3 <3 Glad i deg snuppa ;) 


1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! You do have a floor! I didn't belive when you told me, but now I belive it =P

    and that's for sure lots of cupcakes =O How much time did it take to make so many? ^^

    I liked your favorite one as well ;D

    Your cousin is sooo cute ^^
    (I have a picture where shes doing a derp face, so funny xD)

    Yeaah, that was indeed just for fun xD

    I liked the picture that you're with Cornelia, you both look good ^^

    I love you my dear <3

    Bye~

    SvarSlett