søndag 10. april 2011

Bored to "biiiip" !

Right now, I'm sitting on the kitchen and eating nudles.
I'm so bored that it's borting to eat... 


Well, since I'm so bored I'm going to show you guys some randome pictures ^^ 


ENJOY! ;) 




Me when I was 1 year old 


Cornelia and I

Me and Silja

Isadora and I

Me

 Me. My grandad took this picture when I was at his house x) 

I just had to style my hair like that when I cut it

Marius (brother), Oda (sister) and me

Me, mom and Oda 

Me on a motorcycle (I have always loved those kind of things with high speed)

 Yeah, I was blond last winter x) 

 yeah x) 

 Me and my sister a few years ago :) 



1 kommentar:

  1. Aww, you're beautiful since you were just a little baby! ^^

    I loved those pictures!

    Everytime I look at them I remind of the days you were here, and I think of the ones that are still going to come (but in Norway this time ;] )

    Well, I like your blog, keep posting! Let's fight the boredom xD

    I love you <3

    SvarSlett