onsdag 13. april 2011

Svandalen

Today the whole school was in Svandalen, a skicenter. 
But since Cornelia and I didn't want to ski downhill (?) (is this right?) we had a picnik in the snow ^^ 
It was so nice to sit there. It was sun, we was listening to music, talking about my boyfriend and our friends and we had chocolate. It was almoust perfect, we was just missing one thing, Mauricio and _____ ^^ 

Here is some pictures of the day ^^ 


Cornelia and I <3 



Cornelia! She is one of my best friends ^^ <3<3 





This is the perfect chocolate to bring on a trip!! 






2 kommentarer:

  1. Snow! Cool! *-* (Literally xD)

    Downhill... I think you can use that xD

    Well, you were talking about me, and I was thinking about you ^^
    But one day I'll be there so we can talk in the snow! (and skii xD)

    I loved the pictures, you girls look nice on it x]

    I love you Camilla ^^

    Bye~

    <3

    SvarSlett