torsdag 7. april 2011

Homework and rain

Right now I'm sitting on the kitchen, trying to do my homework and looking out at the rain. I know it maby doesen't sound like I'm trying to do my homework right now, but I needed a break.. 


Yesterday I was babysitting with a friend of mine. It was so nice. We watched the Lion King 1 and Lion King 2. We love those movies, because they reminds us about our childhood when everything was chill. 


Later when we had to go home, we had to walk in the rain. I love to walk in the rain and jump in big puddles when I know I can take a hot good shower when I'm coming home.
But when I was walking I was thinking of my boyfriend a LOT, and then my feet suddenly disappeared under me and I almoust fell on the ground. I think it was because I got so happy when I was thinking of him, I was like "weee :D" 



Two "beautiful" pictures of me and Cornelia <3 



A chill picture of my handsome boyfriend and I <3 ILU <3 


Btw: I guess it is a lot of spelling errors (?) But just don't mind, I'm not that good in english O:) 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar